S030: 10 Books Young Entrepreneurs Should Read (1/2)
In this episode, we will be discussing about a common habit of successful entrepreneurs–Reading, with a focus on the first 5 out of 10 books young entrepreneurs should read. The rest will be covered in episode 31.
In this episode, you will learn about the following:
- How I stopped belittling those who read books;
- How reading is transforming my mindset and outlook,
- First 5 books young entrepreneurs to read,
- A change in style of this show, and
- the upcoming e book on podcasting.
I Once Ridiculed Those Who Read Books
I started this podcast sharing a true life story of how I once ridiculed the very concept of reading until a life changing experience that inspired a change and forced me to launch my first business. You see, the problem has always been how we read these books and not the books itself! I shall record a special episodes on how to read books, because it makes the biggest difference of all.
Book 1: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki